Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 years ago right this minute...

I was in the throws of a pitocin induced labor, two weeks prior to the given delivery date.

Dr. Eckmann had encouraged it because my son was 9 lbs. 10 ounces at birth and he knew that this baby would be more than 10 lbs. if we let it go to the end.
At approximately 1:30 p.m. on that Sunday, just in time for the doc to watch a 2:00 Bears kick-off...

Anna Mae Moody was born - 9 lbs. 4 ounces and fabulously pink!!

She is my "Bug", one of the two apples of my eyes, my "button" pusher and I have written about her many, many times...

look here...

here...

how about this post...

look at this one...

and another

and this one is forever in my heart too!

Happy 20th Birthday my daughter, my dear!!

praying for 60 plus more years of cheer

No comments: