Friday, March 26, 2010

Left For Me To Find Friday.....

my latest obsession crusade...

If you are a longtime reader you already know how I feel about smokers, if not,  you can read about it here and again here.

And, yes, I do understand it is an addiction.

I, too, am an addict.

My name is Susan Snippets and I am addicted to food!!

Mostly sugary food, but you will not see me throwing candy/food wrappers on the ground, while constantly burping up toxic smells of whatever I have digesting in my belly, thus spewing said odors on everyone in my path.

For years I have been enraged about the casualness and the seemingly social "acceptance" of smokers throwing cigarette butts wherever...


but recently I have witnessed a new (at least new to me) trend...

 









 Seriously?????

Why do some smokers NOT put them into a nearby garbage can....


as this seemingly healthy eater did...

attempt a try?!?!?!?

why oh why

No comments: