Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Oprahpalooza


I admit that I was one of those that wandered over yesterday to Michigan Avenue to see what was going on.

While there I was interviewed by this Channel 2 reporter.......
as to what I thought might possibly be in the locked box that Oprah had displayed in a storefront window.

I returned to work without mentioning the interview, I figured with all the people, reporters, interviews going on….mine would be left on the cutting room floor.

I was sitting on the train heading west last night when I received this text message from my sister “I just saw you on the news! 8,000 keys!"

My 15 seconds of “Oprahish” fame can be found right around the 2:00 minute mark here…


oh dear

3 comments:

... Paige said...

that is so COOL!

ya know when ever we are around camera and newspaper / TV folks my Beloved is the one that makes the scene...

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

How fun. It must be exciting working in Chicago.

Annie said...

that is so fun!! congrats on your 15 seconds of fame :)