Monday, March 23, 2009

Ladybug Numero Uno

For those of you who have followed Susan’s Snippets for a while...you may remember that over the last two summers I have been Head Camp Counselor to my three nieces for a week long “Camp Ladybug”.

And this summer will be no different, there is a camp being coordinated for July.

In speaking of the Ladybugs....the eldest Ladybug is growing up way, way too fast. She is beautiful, talented and loves to perform....so yesterday we went to a local pub to hear her sing lead in a rock band!

She got together with a group of kids to form a band through participation in an awesome local program called Rock Academy.

And as soon as I can figure out how to properly load the video that I have of her performing...it will be posted.

Until then I will be trying to keep the record label executives away.

there will be time for that another day

No comments: