Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A rule in having an artistic child...

and asking that artistic child to be your photographer for your 50th birthday bash is that you have to accept his photos as they are taken with his keen-God-given-talented eye.

This past weekend I was hardly able to contain my excitement when Phillip handed over the disc of pictures from the party....I couldn't wait to see how I looked (because, of course, in my mind's eye...I looked young, thin and fabulous!) and reminisce about who was there and how my clean/decorated house and yard, that we had worked so diligently on for weeks, photographed.

So after uploading the pictures on my computer...I present to you, my readership, the best shot he took that night....

Like I said....

it is accepting his keen eye.

he really is a talented guy

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

This is too funny, although I do love that photo. He has the heart of a blogger. :)

Moe Wanchuk said...

Susie...those are the coolest looking Chips I've ever seen!