Friday, October 1, 2010

“I haven’t eaten all day.”

I couldn’t tell.

My son Phillip was in Chicago today on a field trip with a group of fellow students from MIAD.

I was nice to see him.

We got to spend a little bit of time together eating a quick lunch before he had to meet back up with his group.

He left, of course, with some dot dot dot eat cookies a lot! cookies in his camera bag.

He says he is working hard at school and my prayer is that he is proud of what he has accomplished during his first month of many at MIAD.

I doubt he fully recognizes his gifts and talent(s) yet…

that will come with true self believing, maturity and personal success.

please continue to bless bless bless

1 comment:

... Paige said...

that was nice to get to see him & hug him.

Love the eyeball shot below