Thursday, September 16, 2010

PART I: Things I learned...

and some I re-learned on our Diners, Drive-In, Dives and Divas trip with my daughter to Milwaukee, WI and Minneapolis, MN last month...

First, I learned that The Comet Cafe in Milwaukee...

is every bit (or should that be BITE) as good as Guy Fieri said it was.

From the awesome cheeseburger and hand cut fries I devoured...

to the incredible locally brewed, crazy about squirrels beer and server...

and The Comet Cafe experience ended with a right up there with my mother, Myra Lee's desserts, we asked for apple, but our first day on the job waiter screwed up and brought cherry, which was TO DIE FOR pie...

we loved it all!

Being in Milwaukee I also learned they have a lot of stuffed dead things hanging around...

this one was in a Milwaukee grocery store...

along with this fun time waster...

and these only to be found in your grandma's house comfy chairs, also in the same grocery store...

There will be much more about Milwaukee and the rest of our trip to come, possibly tomorrow.

if time from work i can borrow
:^)

1 comment:

... Paige said...

Oldest to newest comments on recent posts

It’s the thyroid, may not be much you can do other than a weave;

My day always just yelled turn that sh%t off;

Well I suppose the men folk need some place to sit while the women are doing woman’s work;

oh almost forgot...I love cherry pie