Friday, April 23, 2010

A Quick....

"Left For Me To Find Friday!"

With a very long brief being written by the lawyers, along with "other" things going on here as well, this will be short and sweet...

Spring flowers are now gracing planters all over the City...


very, very pretty!

For a preview of Artropolis that begins next week, there are interesting sculptures of art...





all around the outside of the Merchandise Mart.

And my week in this beautiful city would not be complete without showing you this picture...


that I took of  the Mayor of the United States' No. 1 "family friendliest" town to live in...Naperville.

Mayor George Pradel was heading downtown to attend a "Green Day" summit on Michigan Avenue.

How do I know that?

Because I stalked waited for Mayor Pradel to get off the train and then walked a block or two with him, until I had to head north as he continued east to his meeting.

giving him a warm snippets greeting

No comments: