Tuesday, March 9, 2010

“Barb, I think one of the guys that you just met with left his glasses in the conference room.”

I let her know as I handed them to her.

"Thanks, Susan." she said, placing them on her desk and then proceeding to send the guys an email that she had the eyeglasses.

Barb and I then both went home.

When I got to the office this morning an email was in my inbox from one of the lawyers here in the office...

“I am missing my prescription eyeglasses. If anyone has seen them, please let me know. Thanks!”

Rut Roh!

It turns out that within minutes of the clients leaving yesterday, Mark went into the conference room and started reading, thus taking off his glasses and laying them on the table.

He cannot see up close with his glasses on.

And, he CANNOT see FAR with his glasses off.

So, he could not drive home.

Instead his wife had to make her way to our office so she could drive their car.

note to self next time I find glasses leave them where they are

2 comments:

... Paige said...

ooops, I think I see the point you are making :-)

Liz Harrell said...

ACK! So much for doing a good deed huh? :) I'm the same way. If my glasses break, I'll be cabbing it home. :)