Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You are never too old....


to turn your dreams into a reality.

Susan Boyle, a contestant on Britain’s Got Talent reality show, has always wanted to be a professional singer. At 47, unemployed, living with her cat, Pebbles and never having been kissed...she walked out onto the stage to perform before the three judges and a standing room only theatre...I will let the video speak for itself...CLICK HERE.

I don’t know about you...but it brought tears to my eyes.

what a wonderful surprise

2 comments:

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

Oh, I loved this video, too! It brought a lump to my throat and I still can't stop thinking about her. I hope she delights as much in the acclaim as the world has delighted in hearing her songbird voice.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

I cried more than a few...inspiring.