Monday, December 1, 2008

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.......

BLAST OFF and it is back to work!

Wow!

Tuesday, the 25th, my last day of work prior to Thanksgiving, left me looking at 5 days in a row off....a vacation of sorts, just HOW was I going to fill up all that time?

Time then played a cruel trick on me....it went into FAST FORWARD...

and the next thing I knew I was trudging, and at other times walking gingerly to avoid the ice on my journey into the office this Monday morning – fighting the wind-whipped snow against my face and the frozen sidewalks along the river that hadn’t been tended to yet.

But in-between it all.....as fast as it sped by, I enjoyed family (nary a fight big enough to write about!), friends and food.

Three of the “f’s” of life that I cherish…

with the FOOD "F" being cherished way, way too much.

stuffing, taters, pumpkin cookies and such

No comments: