Wednesday, November 12, 2008

“Roast Pork…..


LION” is what I typed and sent off to Maggiano’s as part of the final menu for my Momma’s 70th Birthday Gala on the 22nd of this month.

I also sent a copy of it via email to all of my siblings.

Almost immediately I received an email response from my younger sister, Wendy, which read:

”Suze,

I can't wait to have Roasted Pork LION with garlic mashed taters.

made me laugh

have a gas”

Sitting in this law firm, I burst out in uncontrollable giggling!

Although if you were to ever meet my family, you might understand that quite possibly that “typo” was actually a Freudian slip....

Seven siblings with German/Irish heritage and to put it simply...we aren’t always tame.

sometimes we act like wild game

1 comment:

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Thanks for the giggle today - cute!