Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I think we are damned....

to eternal winter this year!" the woman standing next to me at the light said this morning. Not quite sure why she spoke to me, although it could have been the grimace on my face as I zipped up my coat as far as it would go - she might have thought I was upset about the biting wind on this spring morning or the forecasted snow, but after all these years of working here - I keep Chicago’s weather in perspective - it will be cold and miserable until April/May and then it will be humid and in the upper 80's.

As far as the grimace on my face when I zipped up my zipper – that was my reaction to catching the skin of my neck in it....maybe instead of thinking it is Springtime – I should be thinking it is time for a little nip and tuck.

suck!

No comments: