Thursday, January 31, 2008

Swallow….don’t spit…nit-wit!

Upon departing Union this morning, I was met with a cold, wet lakefront snow pelting my face – which forced me to walk with my head down, allowing me to observe things that I would usually rather not see at all – but especially early morning, pre-breakfast.

Nothing says “Good Morning, Hope you're Hungry!” like a large, yellow, slimy goober spat onto the sidewalk!

For the love of God – what is wrong with people?

Should I be surprised? Absolutely not – it goes along with the total “Me” mentality of today’s society.

“I have something unpleasant in my mouth -
so I will spit it out for all to see –
but at least it won’t be bothering me!!”

Not!

Snot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Susie,Susie,Susie....
I'm guessing I'm not the only guy who took this whole little quote....."differently."
Really, really reminds me of college.

Susan's Snippets said...

Dilf –

I am shocked you went BLEW, I mean BLUE when you read my title…I would have never expected that out of you.

Least you forget, I was raised with those four brothers – I know how “your kind” are wired on just about all issues.

tissues

Hedy said...

Here's Hedy, walking up Wells towards Jackson yesterday after an office errand. Smiling. It's sunny. A guy walks towards me, looks me in the eye, and launches a loogey FIVE FEET ahead of him. It lands just a little to my left. If I wasn't so incredibly disgusted, I would've congratulated him on the arc.

Susan's Snippets said...

Hey Hedy - I have had that happen to me several times over the years - I usually say "That was real nice!" in my most sarcastic voice as I walk past the charmer.

farmer

A side note to sixsixsixx - as I wrote in a comment on a earlier blog - I will NOT accept your comments under that name.

not game

Anonymous said...

Could he go by 2into1332?