Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I saw him get on the tollway…

how could I have missed that?

If you didn't see him flying up behind you in your rear view mirror...

you definitely would hear him as he passed by...

the pounding bass was deafening.

“I am taking a picture of this!” I told Keith, as I rummaged in my purse looking for the Snippet’s camera.

He was next to us in no time...

and as I was about to take the picture, he saw me...

and flashed a big “gangsta-rollin-on-dubs” smile!

I gave him the thumbs up and then Keith and I proceeded to laugh our heads off!

Because decaled to the back of that cool car was Blue...

the cartoon dog from Blue’s Clues.

How B.A. was that?

Maybe he is a member of a Blue's Clues Gang...

arf arf bang bang

1 comment:

... Paige said...

man what an awesome camera to snap that so fast...I'm jealous-what kind ya have?

Ol' Blue was happy to pose for ya, that is too funny

love it

happy long weekend