Monday, April 19, 2010

I walked over to the Merchandise....

Mart at lunch today to see what preparations were being made for the upcoming (next Friday) Artropolis show...


  While there I was approached by an attractive, well-dressed woman, who in a Julia Sugarbaker...

Southern accent asked "Would you know where there might be a drug store nearby?"

"Well, I am going to the second floor and there is a little shop up there, they might carry what you need.  If you want to come with me I will show you where it is." I let her know.

"Oh, are you sure that won't be a problem?" "Julia" asked.

As we rode the escalator I asked her where she was from (Georgia), what was she doing in town (a meeting with the insurance company she works for) and if she was staying nearby (I thought she might be staying at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza); she was not...

"I am staying at the Peninsula."

"Wow, that is a great hotel....one of the most expensive in the city!" flew out of my mouth...

I then HAD to ask "What insurance company are you with?"

Her response, well...

I'll just say she is with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the world, and it so happens to be my health insurance provider through work.

Obviously the high premiums that we pay help further their own yield.

a colored cross and shield

p.s. - i have two tickets that i am unable to use for the Artopolis show....

free for you to go

let me know

No comments: