Wednesday, January 6, 2010

“What doesn’t kill us...

makes us stronger.”

Here at Susan’s Snippets I write about life.

Most of the time it's my life and emotions that I share.

I find it cathartic to write stories, read your comments and know that there are others that on some level enjoy my blog.

At the beginning of this new year, my writings are interrupted by life’s circumstances, circumstances that I am unable to share.

And because I wear my life and heart on my sleeve, I choose for now, to be relatively quiet.

As I recently told my son, the photographer, “As an artist work thru your pain with your camera.”

I am going to take my own advice and instead of writing, I will post a daily photo.

So here is today’s - a card that we received at the office last year, which was atop a pile of papers on my desk when I walked in this morning...

an in-my-face reminder that there is so much to be thankful for.

prayers please especially for my son whom I adore

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't know the worries you are facing but I feel your concern in your post. I will keep you and your son in my thoughts. I too have a young adult son. I know the worry, anguish, and the wonder that comes from watching them as they mature. Hugs to you (((Susan))).

Judy @ daily yarns said...

I too feel your worries...I will keep you all in my prayers.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

Prayers Prayers and many prayers. If there's anything I can do to help, I'm just a couple towns away.
Many prayers, and hugs,
always,
xo,
Elizabeth (and family)

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

Thinking of you, Susan, and sending wishes and prayers that this difficult time soon will pass...Remember that photos speak a thousand words, so with one snap, you are still as articulate as ever... My heart reaches out to you. xx