Tuesday, July 29, 2008

222 Superior

was a building I passed during my lunch walk today and prior to last November it would have been no big deal that I happened to glance up at its address and see 222.

But the number 222 is stalking me.

Now it may very well be similar to when you get a new car – you start noticing all the other cars just like your brand new baby that are on the road.

But it might not be.

Last November when my daughter and I started our road trip to Nashville - I zeroed out the red rocket’s trip meter.

The next time I looked at it we had gone 222 miles.

Later that day I happened to glance at the clock and it was 2:22 p.m.

Since then that number has continued to come up.

Not just three or four or twenty-two times...but many, many times.

I received a piece of junk mail and the sender’s address was 222.

One of my posse recently joking referred to eating 222 pretzels.

Last Friday our office manager sent out the weekly calendar at 2:22 p.m.

And, for the record, I am not “into” numbers like some...

My son has 27 tattooed on his right arm (dumb, but that is for another blog); and

My Momma loves, loves numbers and has been very lucky due to certain combinations – but I will leave that also for a future blog - quite possibly about gambling.

Have you ever been followed by a number?

That just won’t let you be?

or is it just me

1 comment:

Hedy said...

Play it straight/box on the daily pick 3 my friend. Do it! :)