Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have two words for this Winter...

Un Believable!

This weather sucks.

Big time.

This morning with a wind chill well below ZERO - my mile long walk to work from Union was incredible.

Besides dealing with the cold and having my usual H-O-double T – Top Model Winter Style look going on……I must of also been shielded with Harry Potter’s Cloak of Invisibility.

I cannot recall a time in recent past when walking my morning route that I have been body-checked, cut in front of, nearly run over, smoke blown on - more times than today.

I think most Chicagoan’s are at the point with this winter, that they are just getting thru it – however they can - and if that means taking out a smoking hott, top model apparel wearing, 40+ year-old broad on the way to their destination – then it is a done deal.

so numb I can’t feel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I broke out the thermal undies and the GIANT early 90's Eddie Bauer down parka today. Toasty warm, and super dorky!

Run a few laps in the office. That'll warm ya up good.

Susan's Snippets said...

So Phatdoggy you were lookin' HoTT this morning too.

yahoo!

Anonymous said...

it's been below zero, 20 of the last 25 nights here in minneapolis...so quit whining..you wimp

pimp

Susan's Snippets said...

Dr. Dilf Stiff -

Wow, your title is growing!!

showing